"Incorporating Child Care magazine, Practical Pre-School is presented in an accessible format to help you work effectively within the Early Years Foundation Stage with all age groups."
- Early years news - get up to speed with the latest research, pedagogical thinking and professional viewpoints; find out how Government policy will affect you and your children.
- Practical activities section – a 16-page pull-out packed with accessible and exciting ideas, linked to the EYFS areas of learning and mapped to the Characteristics of Effective Learning. Find out how to achieve a balance of adult and child-led learning.
- Professional development – Essential information to help you develop your career and identify CPD needs
- Management – Advice on overseeing, and being part of, a team to ensure all children achieve their potential.
- Learning environment – advice on resources, equipment and making the most of your space
- Essential information to help you develop your career and give the best care
- Child Care magazine, a separate magazine within Practical Pre-School, providing essential information for home-based childminders and childcarers, with collectable EYFS-related activities for mixed aged groups
Selected back issues available