"Aesthetica is a British art and culture magazine which covers photography, visual art, music, film and theatre. The magazine includes features on art, film, music and performance, highlighting notable new exhibitions around the world and showcasing photography. The magazine’s primary focus is on contemporary visual art and artists previously covered include Steve McQueen, Martin Creed, Henri Cartier-Bresson and Ernesto Neto among others. Aesthetica devotes a number of its pages to photography and has featured photo essays from artists such as Richard Tuschman and Stephen Shore. Other articles have explored subjects such as European art and politics, the development of light art, and art in architecture."
- Distinctive, global trend information for the upcoming 4 four seasons
- Professional reports on fashion news, materials, colours, styling, textile print, design scene and lifestyle
- Street and culture reports from the fashion capitals of the world
- Analysed catwalk reports
- Permanent updates for the seasons
- Actual and short term fashion themes and highlights
- Own but internationally coordinated colour themes and trade fair colour cards with inspiring imagery
- Comprehensive overviews of the new collections by important manufacturers in the fields of yarns, fabrics, accessories, buttons and trimmings
- Key silhouettes and model sketches with detail descriptions
"Inspired by the galleries but independent of them, Tate Etc. uses Tate collections, events and projects as starting points to explore the visual arts scene on an international scale. From essays to interviews, from cutting-edge studio work to archive highlights, Tate Etc. follows the work creating the most interesting debate, and explores its context, history and meaning. We blend the historic, the modern and the contemporary to show that art does not exist in a vacuum, but is rooted in many traditions." We are not currently subscribed but we do have back issues for you to browse through.
"Selvedge is a magazine that acknowledges the significance of textiles as a part of everyone’s story. We are surrounded by cloth from the cradle to the grave and by exploring our universal emotional connection to fibre we share the stories and values that mean the most to us. From why we love the sound of a needle pulling thread through taut linen, to why we are fascinated by the clothes we wear and the fibres we unknowingly rely on. There are many sides to every story and Selvedge is dedicated to finding and nurturing textiles from every angle. We believe that textiles unite all humanity and in surveying the development of society it is clear that from a spider’s web to the world-wide web, textiles appear as the protagonist. It is with this thought that we hope to widen our net as well as our own horizons with everything we do, Join us and make our stories part of your story."
Sculpture is an international, monthly magazine dedicated to all forms of contemporary sculpture.